X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Avoid Fraud and Scams in Binary Options Trading?

High risk is always involve when you are trying to invest your money in any business or financial venture of your choice. Basically trading binary options is really simple, and it does not
    require you to have a bulk of investment money, but still it involve risks. Weighing your decisions is really very important when you wanted to start trading with binary options, so the next best thing to do is to know how to avoid fraud and scams evolving binary options trading. So how is it possible?

One way to avoid binary options trading scams is by doing a thorough research on the brokerage firm that you want to invest in. It is absolutely necessary to do your homework and research on the different brokerage firms that are there in the market. With the help of the internet, researching will be quite an easy job. However, the internet alone is not the most resourceful option when it comes to doing research of any dubious firm. To get real information about the brokerage firm you have to do a bit of running around.

You have to visit the regulatory body where the firm is supposed to be registered. Then you have to do a double check to find out whether the regulatory body is genuine. If you find out a brokerage firm that you want to invest in, that is registered, you will easily be able to avoid scams.

Comment

• Buckeye Byrd
      Buckeye Byrd commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all your ideas ZarahzOption67

The best thing to avoid fraudulent broker site is to always do your homework, do the research, and asks a lot of questions as much as you can. You can contact the sites support staff and ask them all your query, before you deal with them. You may also visit some forums and blog spot to ask other users if they have encountered different problems with your prospect site. Riddance of scamful sites would be much easier if you can help other spread the word if you knew and heard some anomalies.

Comment

• SharkyTail
      SharkyTail commented
      Editing a comment
      Spreading the words about invalid practices of some broker site is a good thing, there are forums and respectable blogs who can help you out with that, but always make sure that the words you are spreading is the truth and nothing but the truth.

I have to agree with ZarahzOption67 and Tabby Thora, it is always a must to do your homework right away and never give any room for a small mistake because that would cause you your own investment.

Comment

All you need is research research and research... do your homework so you get rid of those scammers.

Comment

• G20 Power
        G20 Power commented
        Editing a comment
        But Wolfpack even if some people do their research and their homework so hard, it is unfortuante that scammers are wise enough to put on a good mask to allure traders to join them.

You need to be really aggressive in knowing some basic facts about the site you are interested with. With a simple task of constant checking and researching, will bail you out from fraudulent sites that engineers scam in the web.

Comment

• Xenon Maestro
        Xenon Maestro commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I have to agree with what you said, sometimes the main problem with scamming issues is that people or trader are getting really greedy getting a high amount of return without checking what will be the outcome of all their trades, they all care about is double their investment and double checking the sites profile is what they forget about the most.

• ReedyReedBin
        ReedyReedBin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I have to say that we don't need to give all those scammers a chance to scam us, they don't have the right to take our hard earned money.

Avoiding fraud and scam is really very easy, don't be really too greedy when you are trading, and you will never get scammed at all.

Comment

It's very easy avoid being greedy, don't go much on big returns instead make sure you are getting the returns and the withdrawals on time.

Comment

It's easy, don't trust too much, trust your instict and do what is necessary, like research, research and research.

Comment

doing some research will help a lot. or you can simply browse this forum to know which ones are good or not.

Comment

Before you invest in any broker, you have to first of all check if it's regulated.
              If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Comment

It is very important to check any broker. One of the basic things to check is if that broker is legit or not. With legit brokers there is at least some security that they need fully to comply with rules and regulations provided in specific country. With non regulated brokers situation is different

Comment

If you have been scammed by binary options, forex, trading or any brokers; report to swiftrecovery.eu, they are able to get your money back. They recovered my 20,000 euros when I got cheated by a scam broker.

Comment

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 120k by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on maggiewilson241@gmail.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Plus500 offers only CFD service
                    Working...
                    X