X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary options scam

I was a victim of binary options scam. I was shattered and thought all hope was lost when I lost my money until I made contact with Mr Williams who helped me in recovery my money back from my scam broker. I was skeptical at first but i decided to give it a shot since i had seen the worst. To my surprise, he was able to help me recover back all my lost investment and my profits back. You can contact him on Williamsbrown876@ gmail. com

Can you please tell us more details like for example your own amount of money or at least something valuable for many many things being done there if needed. May be we'll need more trust than some nickname and some problems with that later anyway.

Comment

Losing funds to binary can be so painful. I lost 8,000usd to BinaryMate last month,

i have been trading well on the site and making withdrawals not until last month when everything seized, i consulted my only trusted Recovery expert ( securedrecovery@protonmail,com ) to help me with my withdrawals. Few days later, I got my funds out.

Send a mail to him if you have any problem making your withdrawals from any Binary option site.

Comment

I wonder how people live with lying to a honest person just to take their money. This company and everyone that works with them have no conscience, they stole my money i saved up for my son's college abroad. I found a newsletter in my mail from Tessline which gave details of their investments offer with mouth watering profits, I fell for it and took out my son's college savings to fund this investment, I was referred to a particular Carlos Joaquin who was my account manager, I don't how they did, but this profit was increasing and increasing just as they said and I was so happy, I waited a bit longer to get more profits, until I requested for a withdrawal of my money, it was then I knew I'd been scammed, and my whole life came shattering, I cried for a couple of days, told my friends about it and they kept laughing at me for so long, until I saw an advert about
        E-Wealth Refunds (check google for website) on facebook, which i contacted and told my case to, and helped get back just about 70% of what I lost, I wanted all but to no avail. I would never trust anyone on the internet, it is a scary place filled with bad people. There are many other scam brokers in present day, let's do our best to report all that crosses our path.
        For more information contact info@ewealthrefunds,org

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X