X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my money

I am a victim of payperex scam, I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a fake binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me up to a month to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert , ASHERELLAZAR on protonma1l that helped me recover my money using the transaction details. In case you are a victim to these scams, you are most likely trying to get your funds back,

I do not believe about getting funds back maybe only about putting yourself in much more worse case than you really have. So do not trust to such services anyway. I do hope it will work out later with something else you may have. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X