X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery Of Lost funds from Scam Brokers

Please we all need to be careful with the broker we decide to invest with, i was a victim of various scam brokers and i invested Hundred of Thousand of Dollars. i came in contact with a agency that Helped me recovered 80% of my lost funds. you can write their secretary on her personal email on Elisabethaaugustus@gmail.com
    They are truly heaven Sent.

Thank you so much. This really Helped

Comment

I want to hear more feedback about that ? Have lost a bit myself but want to see if this real help or sorry... you know what I mean, another scum just to rob you even more charging for help. Don't be offended but we need to check everything and everyone especially after bad experience.

Comment

If you need assistance with effective steps no hidden stories with retrieving your funds from your broker platform, kindly get in contact with me on bettybrainbetty@gmail.com I was helped during my own time and ugly experience with scam broker.

Comment

Hello everyone, I was scammed by expert option and that really brought me down. I read through Deo Christopher's post and here i am now i have recovered all that they stole from me although they handle different kinds of recovery. Notify if interested or watsapp him +17817207567

Comment

I still doubt it will help to recover some money from other people here, but you can still try to go with that solutions. I would be cautious just to call or whatsapp anyone for reason like that and expected to get paid honestly. Simply do not get that at all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X