X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telegram Frank Walter Signal Scam

Guys, I have meet on Telegram a well experience binary trading professional who has a very profitable performance & is giving 1000% returns in 24 hours from London, UK. He is running a promo as below,

frank_walter_trade
    ??PROMO PROMO PROMO ??
    PROMO FOR YOU TO ENJOY TODAY
    ??INVEST $150 GET $1500 IN 24HOURS ??INVEST $ 250 GET $2500 IN 24HOURS ??INVEST $ 450 GET $4500 IN 24HOURS ??INVEST $650 GET $ 6500 IN 24HOURS
    Payment method ??PAYPAL??BITCOIN CONTACT NOW @FRANK042 ON HOW TO GET STARTED

I followed the Telegram group for a month and saw that there was regular pay-out being given out, so I too the risk and invested $150 in the Promo. To my surprise the next day I got a message that, my payout is ready but I need to pay 20% of $1500 in bitcoin in order to receive the funds.
    It seem very strange that an experience, profitable trader will ask for money. I do not feel that Mr Frank Walter (that what he call himself) will pay me if I send him the money. Plus, It is not mention in the promo offer about the 20% nor he have advice about this ... This is a big scam.

Find below Mr Frank Walter contract detail,
    Residence: London, UK
    PayPal Address: trisemac@gmail.com
    Telegram Username @FRANK042
    Telegram Group Link: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeYdvyvgpMVXIzEZw
    Instagram Name: frank_walter_trade
    Instagram Link : https://www.instagram.com/frank_walter_trade/
    Picbon Link: https://www.picbon.com/user/frank_wa...ade/7895551903

I have seen there are many traders offering 100% Guaranteed like Mr Frank Walter. If anyone have a similar experience, kindly share.
    Can anyone help in recovery of my money invested with Mr Frank Walter. Need to know what to do next.

How can you even fall for something where you need to pay some amount on top of what you need to withdraw ? Also please tell more about that 150$ investment in the promo anyway. What does it takes really ? I still do not get it, share please.

Comment

Hi Guys! How do you feel about investing in brokers company and no returns? I invested in several brokers company and almost lost my investments. There are some good parts and some bad ones for investing your hard earned money. I was introduced to Ali Jeff by my co-worker, though he was tough to deal with. I deposited upfront payment of %10 for progressive processing of my recovery. Lo and behold i received a transfer of my lost $326,000 after 48 hours. Thanks to Ali for the help and assisting me in trading currently too with watchdogs brokers company. If you have same issue or want to join trading in Binary or forex crypto currency investment, kindly Email ali auto jeff at gmail dot com .. skype brasch dot adolf 2 He will make your transactions successfully.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X