X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused Beginner

There were lot of brokers online and their number are in hundreds. How can you be so sure you are trading with the reputable one or not? Am a confused beginner here.

Try to read some reliable reviews about the broker, and you can see them on the web, find the one with most authority and try having a demo account with them first before diving into the real trading

Comment

Fallen victim to scams,need help recovering your lost funds or with withdrawal issues contact mr flinch has helped me and countless others. gerardtradings@gmail.com

Comment

I also fell victim to this scam broker, TradeThunder. They refused my withdrawal request instead kept on asking me to deposit more money. When I refused they stopped picking up my calls! After loosing more money to lawyers and what not claiming they could help, I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a professional I read about on the darknet. Lesson learn't! I'm happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach me on tgermaine173 at gmaiI dot com. Thank me later

Comment

Falling in the hands of scam brokers is very easy. If you want to find, if they are legit or not, then read their reviews. Find about them on the internet or even contacting the people they have served. Brokers are very important in your forex life. So, spend some time in finding a reliable broker.

Comment

Try normal options. Also super high gains potential with very high risk. The whole binary industry is a scam buddy, trust me i know several brokers who work with it and am very familiar with the industry. it is the dirtiest fucking industry imaginable. I lost $95,000 to binary options , i was frustrated and devastated , before i came across cryptorecovery.cc , they were able to recover my funds, please be careful who you trade with.

Comment

If you have been scammed by binary options, forex, trading or any brokers; report to swiftrecovery.eu, they are able to get your money back. They recovered all of my money when I got cheated by a scam broker.

Comment

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 120k by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on maggiewilson241@gmail.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds

Comment

To know that you are trading with a legit broker, ensure your broker is regulated. Also, you can check the broker's reviews to be sure that they treat their customers well and have no withdrawal problems. Some brokers have fake paid reviews, so you can directly contact real traders that have accounts with them, just to be sure.

Comment

Being confused is normal, since trading is full of issues of scam. To be safe, check your broker's reviews and sign up for forums like this one where you can get recommendations from other traders. To add to what you get from this forum, I suggest you check the reviews at Forex Peace Army, they are quite useful

Comment

Hello everyone, I was scammed by expert option and that really brought me down. I read through Deo Christopher's post and here i am now i have recovered all that they stole from me although they handle different kinds of recovery. Notify if interested or watsapp him +17817207567

Comment

Lodge your funds loss complaints on abstracttechinc website, they will put a call to you/ or send a mail when it has been received. Hurry, they work on 100 cases at once, as they work with a law firm. I was no 79 when i submitted my complaints

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Plus500 offers only CFD service
                        Working...
                        X