X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to know, it is right in the feel if a site is a scam or not, so you need to be really watchful and observant, you are the only person who can protect yourself from unconscientous people like scammers.

Comment

I am surly going to try this one.

Comment

REGAL OPTIONS is a scam. They will ask you for a $250.00 deposit and you can start trading with their robot immediately. This robot is so good that loses money from the start. Now you can take the robot off line as I did and try to cancel your account and get the balance of your money back. At this point you need to do a withdraw request. This process will take up to a week for them to get back to you. Well got my answer and the request for me to shut down my account and withdraw my money has been denied. So I cant trade and now I can get my money back.

These people are horrible to deal with so please don't use Regal Options, period.

Comment

Hi, I can't begin to explain how devastating it is to loss your hard earned money to binary, crypto scams and then to fake recovery experts. I have been a victim of both which almost ruined my life until I decided to give it a last trial and use Rowland Capital Recovery, they are a recovery team licensed in Europe and have helped a lot of victims including me recovering over €100,000 for me and over €20 million in total You can as well confirm their legality in the recovery business, send an email to rowlandcapitalrecovery@gmail.com to reach customer support and hire them to get your funds back.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X