X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been SCAMMED and need help?

If you were SCAMMED investing your money into binary trading platforms, I can help ! I was a victim too ! Now our organization is helping people get their hard-earned money back due to SCAMS and FRAUD ! Message me for more info , would love to help ! The FBI, SEC and the Federal Trade Commission are all involved and have 100s of these companies in their crosshairs.

I once sent an email to a person who promised to help me. I came up with a story that I was a victim of a scam and asked him if he could help. So I got a reply from a woman with a really beautiful userpic, probably they were just trying to distract me. They offered to return money for a certain percentage in return, but they asked to pay in advance. So I told them that I've got a large sum and promised to give them another 50% of the fee in case everything goes well. They replied that they work only with advanced payments. Scammers!

Comment

If you need help with scam brokers, you may report them directly to those financial authority like FCA, CySec, ASIC and the likes. I think every territory does have one. I think I find it helpful to send the complaints with proofs that they really do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X