X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sokoll
    started a topic Scam alert

Scam alert

Tradethunder online broker doesn't withdraw money since October 13. Technical support in fact answers nothing. E-mails are ignored
    Think before dealing with them

• amandaabella5231
    replied

Hello everyone, I was scammed by expert option and that really brought me down. I read through Deo Christopher's post and here i am now i have recovered all that they stole from me although they handle different kinds of recovery. Notify if interested or watsapp him +17817207567

Leave a comment:

• Gary1
    replied
    Hello Everyone, Do you want to start good and profitable investment in binary option or bitcoin trading ? You need a good platform to invest ? also i share my testimony recovering back $674 k from my scam brokers company and also my trader within 48 hours. And now i am trading with him in watchdogs option platform. If you have the same issue, and you feel you have being ripped off and you don't know how to go for the recovery , kindly contact this email address for immediate attention . Email: braschadolf AT rediffmail DOT com OR braschadolf 2014 AT gmail DOT com Whatsapp +12675713978 Skype brasch DOT adolf2 . He will assist you diligently and help recover yours too.

Leave a comment:

• Betty01
    replied
    If you need assistance with effective steps no hidden stories with retrieving your funds from your broker platform, kindly get in contact with me on bettybrainbetty@gmail.com I was helped during my own time and ugly experience with scam broker...

Leave a comment:

• Chappel
    replied
    If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Leave a comment:

• tuskliz
    replied
    HI, To be great, one has to take risks, i took risk with binary and crypto trading only for me to fall victim of fake brokers and trading sites. i lost more than $100,000 with different brokers thinking it was just my trading luck until i found out that the brokers i have invested with are fake and always plan to lose clients money with the aim of stealing the money but those days are over as i have a strong backup, a firm that specializes in funds and asset recovery. The firm is Recovery Kapital, this is what they do with the help of tech professionals and lawyers to help retrieve all your funds back. http://recoverykapital.com is their website or email info.recoverycapital@gmail.com for inquiries.

Leave a comment:

• Ellen00
    replied
    Be careful who you trust, Google is not your friend.
    Do you need assistants with retrieving your funds from your binary account old or new no matter the year or years from your broker or your broker account has been manipulated by your broker manager, kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take with retrieving your entire funds.

Leave a comment:

• Jess12
    replied
    Apparently, binary options is an all or nothing investment. I realized this after losing my Gratuity invested with BinaryTilt. After series of research and consultations with friends and families..I came a across a Charge back Pro who helped me recover all the funds lost. I am excited to share this now that I have my money and also to help other Victims recover their funds too. You can reach out to me on jessicaroberto400@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Anto12
    replied
    I recently recovered my investments trading binary option with a scam broker. I had to hire a pro to this effect! Happy to share my experience. anitaanto200@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Hack Ethics
    replied
    I have been scammed and scammed and scammed again. I invested with four binary companies and lost all of my investments totalling £750,000 Then I was contacted by someone offering help – a company who specializes in binary recovery. I was scammed by them again. By the end of it all I had lost all of my savings and I was in serious debt. I was desperate for help and that made me vulnerable to recovery scams. My husband is not around anymore and I have an 8 year old son with learning difficulties. The pressure of being a single, working mother with a child who needs so much additional attention and support became overwhelming for me. I also felt too traumatized to trust anyone else and I was very afraid, but I had no choice other than to trust HACKETHICS008 AT GMAI DOT .COM. He has been incredibly helpful and supportive and also very understanding about all of my fear and concerns he helped recover all of my funds back within a week using unethical means I feel quite , tremendously joyous about the decision to use HACKETHICS008 AT GMAI DOT .COM OR WICKR - recoverygenius. I really hope that others do not have to go through what I did, and I wish that I had realized before things were so bad that I was being scammed. I hope my story might help others to not be fooled the way that I was.

Leave a comment:

• Kellybee12
    replied
    I also fell victim to this scam broker, TradeThunder. They refused my withdrawal request instead kept on asking me to deposit more money. When I refused they stopped picking up my calls! After loosing more money to lawyers and what not claiming they could help, I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a professional I read about on the darknet. Lesson learn't! I'm happy to share my experience. Feel free to reach me on tgermaine173 at gmaiI dot com

Leave a comment:

• Perryy
    replied
    Through the help of mr flinch I was finally able to recover my lost funds contact him if you in need of his assistant gerardtradings@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• serena09
    replied
    i was able to recover all my invested funds from the broker that took my funds and denied me access to withdrawal then later locked my account for no good reason. it took me a few steps without any charge to recover all my funds back within few days. i will gladly help anyone going through hard times with any broker,feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Barton79
    replied
    Originally posted by angela88. View Post
    It feels good when you recovered your lost funds from your scam broker, and i bet you get all the help you need
    How did you get your money back?

Leave a comment:

• Droid
    replied
    The thing that bothers me the most is that no measures are taken against brokers who stole money. Where's the regulator? Where's the police?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Plus500 offers only CFD service
Working...
X