X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been scammed and scammed and scammed again. I invested with four binary companies and lost all of my investments totalling £750,000 Then I was contacted by someone offering help – a company who specializes in binary recovery. I was scammed by them again. By the end of it all I had lost all of my savings and I was in serious debt. I was desperate for help and that made me vulnerable to recovery scams. My husband is not around anymore and I have an 8 year old son with learning difficulties. The pressure of being a single, working mother with a child who needs so much additional attention and support became overwhelming for me. I also felt too traumatized to trust anyone else and I was very afraid, but I had no choice other than to trust HACKETHICS008 AT GMAI DOT .COM. He has been incredibly helpful and supportive and also very understanding about all of my fear and concerns he helped recover all of my funds back within a week using unethical means I feel quite , tremendously joyous about the decision to use HACKETHICS008 AT GMAI DOT .COM OR WICKR - recoverygenius. I really hope that others do not have to go through what I did, and I wish that I had realized before things were so bad that I was being scammed. I hope my story might help others to not be fooled the way that I was.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Plus500 offers only CFD service
    Working...
    X