X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can binary brokers ever ban you if you trade too successfully

As a newbie to the world of binary options trading I've been watching many you tube video's lately on the subject as well as reading through the various posts on this forum. I recently watched a beginning series linked from this site about how most binary options brokers operate. How I understand it is that if you win a trade the profit comes directly out of the brokers pocket, likewise if you lose a trade then the broker pockets your money you placed on the trade

My question is this..
    If, like many of the experienced traders here you are regularly bringing in a steady profit with a trading success rate of say 75% or above does anyone ever get kicked/banned by the brokers? After all if you are making a steady profit then the broker is making a steady loss on you. Or, do brokers let this go to avoid bad publicity and seeing as they are making bigger profits elsewhere on other users who aren't trading as successfully

Hi Ryan, I really doubt that you can be banned from your broker for successful trades. I mean, after all, that's the reason why you invested in the first place. But for your broker to go ahead and ban you for this reason is absolutely wrong and it would definitely show the legitimacy of your broker. It can be seen as a form of Binary Options scam and it points out that all they want to do is make money and rip off their clients. Hope I have answered your question.

Comment

I guess no, basically a decent and honest brokers will NOT BAN its successful traders unless their TOS are broken. Foul play can only done by bad broker in my opinion.

Comment

I don't think that online brokers have the right to ban you if you are trading too successfully with their platform. You just need to carefully track your money so you won't get scam in the end.

Comment

I think that if you do not break the rules, there is no

Comment

I usually spread the money between 5 brokers.. Just in case..

Comment

Probably if the broker is a scam but with the regulated or trusted ones, I don't believe so.

Comment

My pretty little story,Me and my wife had money issues and started binary trading. We invested all our capital and lost virtually every dime we had. I searched the web for every possible help i could get on strategies and ended way more indebted, Until i saw a comment by Gray Gilbert and regained all i lost to brokers ,our situation changed for the better. Now we have no debts and also have a steady income. If you have withdrawal, funding ,complaints and trading issues Mr Gray can help you. Write him up : graytradings@gmail.com

Comment

Yes but only scam brokers can do that especially when they keep asking you to make more deposit and you're not coming up with the required fee.
                  If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Comment

Hello everyone, Yes , but i want to share a mind blowing strategy and 100% signal strength that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes to earn 98% of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4_5 days with just only minimum investment of $2,500. I can as well help you go for your lost investment and recover them all back if you have lost your investment ( HARD EARN MONEY ) from $6000 and above to any trader or brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off and you don't know how to go for the recovery. Kindly contact me on my Whatsapp ( +12675713978 ), Email: ( braschadolf2014@gmail.com ) Skype: ( brasch.adolf2 ) Be serious cause i will make you successful .

Comment

It is possible for a scam broker to ban you if your trades are successful. However, for a legit regulated broker, you can never be banned unless you fail to adhere to there standards. After all, isn't your broker benefitting from your success as well?

Comment

You make profits by trading, your broker makes profit from transaction costs. It is therefore not legit for a broker to ban you simply because you are making constant profits. In fact, a good broker should encourage you to win

Comment

Hello everyone, I was scammed by expert option and that really brought me down. I read through Deo Christopher's post and here i am now i have recovered all that they stole from me although they handle different kinds of recovery. Notify if interested or watsapp him +17817207567

Comment

Hi Guys! How do you feel about investing in brokers company and no returns? I invested in several brokers company and almost lost my investments. There are some good parts and some bad ones for investing your hard earned money. I was introduced to Mr, Brasch by my co-worker, though he was tough to deal with. I deposited upfront payment of %10 for progressive processing of my recovery. Lo and behold i received a transfer of my lost $326,000 after 48 hours. Thanks to Ali for the help and assisting me in trading currently too with watchdogs brokers company. If you have same issue or want to join trading in Binary or forex crypto currency investment, kindly Email braschadolf 2014 at gmail dot com .. skype brasch dot adolf 2 He will make your transactions successfully.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X