X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Whale Options

This is a first class scam broker. My experience with them is awful. They will sweet talk you into depositing money but withdrawal is a case. I have made request for withdrawal of my $414 since on the 8th of Dec and I have not been able to get it. In fact, I was threatened by my so called account Manager Ryan Parker that my account will be blocked because I complained and true to he threat my account has been blocked till date. Their support don't respond to emails. Their Finance email does not go through. The phone number in the website is not real. I called and a lady picked and told me she has never heard of that company before. I have sent my documents more than ten times and nothing has been done. Please avoid them like plague. Do not fall victim like I did.
    Last edited by antways; 12-24-2015, 01:33 AM. Reason: Just adding Tag

If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Comment

Hi Guys! How do you feel about investing in brokers company and no returns? I invested in several brokers company and almost lost my investments. There are some good parts and some bad ones for investing your hard earned money. I was introduced to Ali Jeff by my co-worker, though he was tough to deal with. I deposited upfront payment of %10 for progressive processing of my recovery. Lo and behold i received a transfer of my lost $326,000 after 48 hours. Thanks to Ali for the help and assisting me in trading currently too with watchdogs brokers company. If you have same issue or want to join trading in Binary or forex crypto currency investment, kindly Email aliautojeff at gmail dot com ... He will make your transactions successfully.

Comment

I would say you should thank God that all that $414 is all what you have lost really and that's really it. How do you plan to get going with that matter anyway ? Do we really do something like that ? And there is really no choice to make something out of this "helpers"

Comment

Looks like a total scam anyway, you should always read reviews before that matter anyway. And you need to know how to react in some very strange cases like that one for exampleI I do hope all will be fine and that money will be last you will loose.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X