X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ripped off by Ftrade

Out of $750 all Ftrade gave me was $300

Ftrade are big scammers in my opinion also. They are experts at getting people to do exactly what they want as are most of the big companies. They make sure they make money from you and the small guy with no experience will lose money very fast. They make so much money from the big accounts that they don't care about the small accounts. They will take all your money and move on to the next sucker to do the same. Remember....they always make money, if you win a trade they make approx. 20% and if you lose a trade they take it all and they know you are going to lose more than you win.
    You MUST read the terms and conditions. You must not take any bonuses offered to you. You must not accept any insured trades. You must trade with a demo account, that way you will see how much you are going to lose.

Comment

750 USD is a good amount to invest however I am still wondering why people doesn't recognise a scam before investing their hard earned money with anyone. Don't waste this remaining 300$ and make a little research before going live with any broker, I am trading with OptionTrade and would recommend you to take a look on it also as they are good, there are many other sites that would give you a good insight about them like forex peace army.. etc

Comment

If you have any issue of lost funds with your broker, manager or any company at all kindly get in touch with me call or whatsapp +441618504197 me let's discuss on your funds retrieval, they can't get away with your funds

Comment

There’s a lot of forex, binary options and trading scams online and offline, I have been a victim of a few, GToptions, Ftrade, 24options and 24fxm. I would’ve lost €93,000 in total, but I got it all back and I’m grateful to my helpers at SwiftRecovery.eu for getting my life-savings back. It feels good to still be able to support my family after retirement when I thought all hope was lost.

Comment

My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 120k by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on maggiewilson241@gmail.com and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X