X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake brokers news

Hello, i work for a company that run investments. we got involved in binary options trading last 2 years and it has been a good investment since then but unfortunately my company almost lost $1million due to fake brokers but we hired the help of trained professionals at drive that helped us recover all lost funds even with all interest. this a live testimony

There are many false news, but I think we should have clarity regarding forex news schedule so as not to fall into speculation, I always try not to be inside the market a minute before a fundamental news

Comment

I quite agree. There's a lot of news now that is totally useless as it provides false information. Naturally, it's done deliberately to set people and traders on the wrong track.

Comment

Many traders go through brokers manipulations because of there ignorance, i was once a victim to a scam broker who took my funds,ignored my calls and blocked my account till i was able to find this simple steps i followed to get all my funds back. i will gladly help anyone going through had times with any broker without charge. feel free to contact me with serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X