X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin hits $5100 mark

An hour ago, bitcoin is now on ti's record high at above $5100 and are expected to move a bit higher in the coming days due to lot of things.

In my currency conversion the Bitcoin defends $11,000 Mark and Eyes Move Higher

Bitcoin is stuck in a narrow range currently, but a breakout may lie ahead, the price charts indicate.

Comment

Bitcoin has managed to overcome this price 4 times. Of course it's the most discussed thing in the world of cryptocurrency as well as in the one of investments. It is identical to assets now in the question of investment.

Comment

Bitcoin is the proud protege of the digital currency. And don't worry it will go up in the coming days. It has made people millionaires who invested in it from the start. It is my utmost belief that it will reach the $10000 mark very soon. What do you guys say?

Comment

Bitcoin caught attraction at the end of 2017 when its price hit the $20000 level which made people millionaire. The price came down quickly at the start of this year and now its looking to repeat the 2017. I am quite hopeful, Are you?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X