X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you need assistants with retrieving your funds from your binary account old or new no matter the year or years from your broker or your broker account has been manipulated by your broker manager, kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take with retrieving your entire funds.

Comment

There is not one trader who makes profit on all deals. But lose deals are not so important if your overall position is in profit. Considering that every trader enters the market with different amount it would be better to speak in relative terms, i.e. loss of 10% of invested money

Comment

I always record my win-loss ratio and risk-reward ratio and always adjust them to find the right position and play my game because this is unpredictable market.

Comment

Earning and losing are two and only two parts of trading. Yes, I have lost too much in the beginning but I took that money as a fee for learning how to trade. When I learnt it with devotion then I took huge profits as well. I made thousands of dollars so far from this market.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X