X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for traders

Hi everybody!
    What was the largest amount of money that you have lost or won ?

It will be hard to count the lost amounts as it happens sometimes when the market get unpredictable. Have you had the same experiences like making loss instead of profits at the end of trade expiry? A trader should always let go of a lose and treat each trade like its his first one.

Comment

I don't remember what was the most I made on options, but I remember how much the most I lost was. -200 dollars was the result after a month, I was shocked but didn't give up.

Comment

GET OVER $20000 AFTER 10 TRADING DAYS WITH A MINIMUM INVESTMENT WITH MY AWESOME STRATEGY IN BINARY OPTIONS.
        Prepare yourself for Binary option success! Want to earn serious money? Get into our binary option trading company where your wealth grows everyday making enough profit per day using professional strategies without worrying about losing your account. This is your best chance if you need an extra income to complement your job. If you are in financial distress and want to get a fast money relief, I'm here to manage your accounts and help guide you with Forex trading and binary option ideas,techniques and strategies with negligible risk. contact me via my email at vijaykumarthudi@gmail.com

Comment

What amount are you talking about? the total amount that was lost for all the time? I don’t know it. And if we talk about an individual case, it's about 300 dollars.

Comment

When you ask a question, you should do it correctly and in detail. I can describe a lot of cases for you, or maybe only one deal, and they still will suit as an answer to this question.

Comment

It is place where there are only two options, win or lose. Every successful trader goes through both situations. I lost $20000 in the beginning but I learnt a lot from it and then with the new strategy I earned $100000 so far in two years. So, it requires patience and practice.

Comment

Good news to all traders, i was able to recover my stolen funds of $30,000 from a broker that took my funds and denied me access to withdraw my funds till i found this simple steps i took to get all my funds within a week, i will gladly teach anyone going through any hard times with any broker if you will kindly contact me on my email serenamcathur@gmail.com. i take no fee for this.

Comment

I don't clearly remember the amount i have won in forex trading. But i clearly know that i lost a large amount of money in the beginning. From that losses, i learnt a lot and that has enabled me to become an expert forex trader.

Comment

It is the game of losing and winning. You will bear both scenarios here on the Forex market for sure as it is a fluctuating market where things alter at regular basis. You need psychological strength to trade with an impact!

Comment

Hello Friend! I lost too much in the beginning but I had a goal at that time to become a millionaire in 5 years. My every loss became a new stair to rise up for a huge profit. Now I am a millionaire and a proud trader as well!

Comment

I have lost a lot of money in the beginning of my trading career but I am now feeling fortunate that I remainex patient at that time and kept learning about the market. Now, I am a professional trader with good experience as well!

Comment

wow that's a tough one,well have lost a whooping sum of $35k but was fortunate enough to recover them.

Comment

I do not remember exactly how much did I lose while trading. But once I had lost a huge amount. At that point in time, iI became very upset but remember one thing don't lose hope which is the same I followed after losing money.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Plus500 offers only CFD service
                            Working...
                            X