X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new here and looking for safe broker

I recently heard from a friend that is trading on binary options. I have no experience, and i wanted to get some opinions on a safe a legal broker with good promotions.I need to be able to learn a good strategy for profiting, and to stick with it.

Can someone recommend a good place to start ? Also, please mention the brokers I should stay away from.

Thanks

I'd suggest that you start trading with a regulated broker like 24option or Topoption. They are licensed so there's an added level of protection on your account.

Comment

Topoption is a good choice. You might want to visit their academy if you'd like to learn more about trading binary options.

Comment

You might want to check HighLow they are a regulated broker with good promo offer.

Comment

Hi guys.
          Im new to the binary trading world. I came across an article and would appreciate a more experienced insight.
          Thank you in advance.

Comment

Try checking the review options for each topic dedicated to each broker and find the status and the things to expect from brokers.

Comment

Hey everyone. The same question. I've found broker named iqoption, Is it safe? i see, that it also has mobile app and min deposit only 10$. Sounds great

Comment

From earning a little extra money to making a full time living, or making a lot of money in a short span of time, binary options trading is an excellent way to achieve all of this. As it slowly gains popularity all throughout the world, thousands are making good money with little or no prior knowledge of the subject, however, binary options trading isn’t a cake walk: success can be achieved and risks can be minimized.

Comment

Binary options is a life changing market but its not that easy, and its not magic or a super market with fixed prices stipulated on commodities. It's an online trading business just like forex, it's actually easy, all u need do is to open an account and invest a certain amount, the more money u invest the bigger income u will be getting per minute.

Comment

Here are the factors you need to consider:

Regulation
                    Company's capitalization
                    Trading Platform
                    Payouts offered
                    Assets offered
                    Customer Service
                    Secured trading environment
                    Questions to ask before opening an account

Comment

I can give you a bunch of advice, but you ultimately choose for yourself, because no broker is 100% safe.

Comment

There are many brokers available online. You must try iqoption or 24option for safe trading.

Comment

I am also trying to figure which is the best trading option available and safe as well.

Comment

I have to come out of the dark to help traders. With my Binary option and Forex strategies, I have made profit in the past 3 years and now I make £20,000 every week. After changing a lot of strategies, I and my associates have decided to share this one since it's a success. It is the least I can do for beginners or people who have lost much to binary options and are looking for the right strategy which I am willing to help for free. Email me via my email vijaykumarthudi@gmail.com or my whatsapp number +1 518 622 1571 for help.

Comment

The best way of choosing a reliable broker is to try trading yourself in a company for a while with a small deposit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X