X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Options Review

Hello guys,

I heard about optiontrade.com powered by hotforex.com. I would like to give it try, does anyone already have account with them ?

Please share you thought on it.

I only know it's powered by HotForex and has cashmatch bonus. You can try their demo account first, I think in binary options, the price shows on demo and live account have same pace.

Comment

Thanks for your advice, I`m waiting for more feedback to to take final decision.

Comment

its a good broker, but dont just take my word for it. you can check feeds from well known review sites, and so far they have been delivering good services.

Comment

I can safely recommend topoption as a decent broker as I am trading with them for quite some time now and it can also be used as a hedging tool to hedge forex trades.

Comment

Originally posted by happy786 View Post
            I can safely recommend topoption as a decent broker as I am trading with them for quite some time now and it can also be used as a hedging tool to hedge forex trades.
            I have been trading with binary options and I think that TopOption top my lists of trusted brokers. I also recommend HighLow as a new and upcoming broker.

Comment

TopOption is a decent and reliable broker. I did try OT and read many good feedback about them.

Comment

If you are a beginner in binary option trade then you need to learn how to start. If you want I can suggest you the best way to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by abhijit123 View Post
                  Thanks for your advice, I`m waiting for more feedback to to take final decision.
                  How's about your decision?

Comment

A trader who is just trying to embrace binary options should know how to set expectations and try to differentiate everything from reality. If the offer is too good to be true, then you need to reconsider investing your money with the broker. The key to success is finding trustworthy broker like 24option to work hand in hand with.

Comment

I was new at binary options and I started to trade with one broker from Broker Official. He taught me how to trade and their platform is very easy to trade . Actually I was a little bit scared for my money at the beginning but now I'm glad with my profit. Trading with binary options is definitely fun.

Comment

hey zukile , i also started to trade with them 3 weeks ago and don't have any problems for now. Can you tell me on what you trade the most?

Comment

Hi, Shane. Well.. i trade a lot on Silver and Gold. You can start with these two , but you have a lot of different choices , so first look at them and then decide.

Comment

thanks,man.

Comment

I had an account with them and was really satisfy with the results of my trading

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X