• Show
Clear All

• love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

Hi Guys!

I'm Shariar Porosh from Bangladesh.
    I am Student working in a Freelancing
    And I'm just here to increase my knowledge about Cryptocurrency

Thank's

Hi Shariar and welcome to this forum. It is always nice to introduce new members. I find that it would be great to hear more about crypto currencies as this is relatively new market and new knowledge is always welcomed. When you will start with your posts?

Comment

I do recommend you to concentrate on freelancing for now cause investing in cryptocurrency can be very very risky no matter how you put it really. You probably not earning that much anyway for everything like that, correct ? So what's the point ?

Comment

You may want to share with us all that experience in your country anyway. How does it living in Bangladesh and working in Freelancer.com, UpWork.com and Fiverr.com and probably some other services ? How do you withdraw money ? And all that questions.

Comment

I think it's better for you to come for some usual full time job on Bangladesh and then invest some money in some crypto, see my point, it should really be prohibited anyway. And I do not see why it's so hard to explain, it's all very risky activity.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Plus500 offers only CFD service
          Working...
          X