X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iQ option - Deposit safety - pay out safety

Hello all

I wish to start binary option trading after I have been using the Demo account of iQ option for a month.

I believe that I can make good profit, and I wish to make a considerable deposit.

I am very scared of depositing a large sum. (Few thousand USD)

So I have some questions I would like answered if possible:

Has anyone ever been cheated out of they deposit?

Are there any safety or re assurance of deposit made?

Has anybody ever been cheated in any real way from IQ option?

Is there a better broker than iQ option / is iQoption a good, safe broker?

I have read reviews and such, with mostly positive feedback. But it is that 10% that really scares me..
    I cannot afford to lose my deposit in such a way, and I dont want this apparant trend of brokers not paying out once you start making too much profit.

Are there any people that can vouch for iQ option binary services, concerning bigger pay outs? (in the thousands USD)

Thank you for your time

Yes, I agree with the fact that the platform you are trading on must be safe where you can trade with complete freedom. I think a good platform/broker is necessary for gaining success on the Forex market. Thanks!

Comment

For sure lot of people have been cheated and many probably will be as well. How much min deposit amount that broker allows ? I highly doubt that it's something like few thousands of dollars anyway. Correct ? So you really can do just min amount and that's it really

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Plus500 offers only CFD service
      Working...
      X