X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one is better trading forex or trading binary options?

how is it possible to create multi profit from trading forex and binary options?

If you have the adequate knowledge about the ethics of the market then you will find every platform an easy one whether it is binary option or Forex. You need to learn the fundamental and basic knowledge for getting the success. Thanks

Comment

And now a bunch of traders, who have always traded only one particular thing, should rush into this thread and start saying, that you should trade in the same place as they do...

Comment

I think both are good options to trade as both markets are quite similar to each other. It depends on your psychology and ability to tackle with the different situations you face. If you have the strong mentality then you can trade on the Binary options market.

Comment

I think Forex trading is much better option for trading as compared to the binary options trading. Forex market is a completely legal business all around the world but binary options is facing a lot of issues related to its legal aspect. So research well before investing!

Comment

I think Forex trading is more secure and efficient than binary options as the Forex market is highly mature and regulated which attract the new comers while binary options trading is facing huge pressure. Am I right?

Comment

Binary options trading is more dependent on the money management as it is more risky than the forex trading. But people are earning huge profits from the binary options which is a good news. I have friends who have come a long way forward on the binary options and they always advise to stay patient and work on a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Droid View Post
                I think both are good options to trade as both markets are quite similar to each other. It depends on your psychology and ability to tackle with the different situations you face. If you have the strong mentality then you can trade on the Binary options market.
                You are right the two markets are similar to each other and it depends on man's psychology which of those two broker are better

Comment

I am a Forex trader and I will surely favor it as well, as it is the most sophisticated form of trading. I am not a well experienced trader but I am proud of what I have done so far. I think you have to believe in yourself in order gain success on the forex market. I am favoring it due to alot of issues related to the binary options trading.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X