X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Forex for beginners

What good advise can you give to your new colleague if he wanted to start trading forex immediately? I am trying to discourage my friend because of the risks but he told me he wanted to try, what sound advice should I give him?

What kind of trader will he be, is he a bearish or a bullish trader?

Comment

Hello, you can make $17,000 weekly with the ATL-V500 strategy that has been making a lot of traders very successfully, i have made over $76,000 in just a short period of time. kindly contact me if you are interested eldonben875@gmail.com

Comment

Forex is short for foreign exchange, but the actual asset class we are referring to is currencies. Foreign exchange is the act of changing one country's currency into another country's currency for a variety of reasons, usually for tourism or commerce.

Comment

As far as I know, you can first trade on a demo account, which is what many new traders do. That gives them some kind of basis actually for real trading.

Comment

There’s nothing better than practice and theory all together. There’s a lot of theoretical information in the forums and blogs. You can practice with any fine broker which has a demo or cent account.

Comment

Every activity is quite difficult when you start and there's a lot to be understood. As a result a lot of newcomers often make mistakes, it is especially true for the ones who don't want to learn but to get quick money.

Comment

I have a binary trading software that provides a trend expectancy of 65-80% and about 75% accuracy so I am having a win rate of win-rate of 0.8×0.8 = 64%. I am not selling this software but I am prepared to go into strategic partnership with traders. E-mail me for details. Walter <misterl.walter@gmail.com>

Comment

Forex and CFDs trading is the most popular way for ordinary people to access global markets. These instruments are traded on online platforms that have become more and more user friendly over the years, while the strict licensing rules have created a thriving industry with clear rules on traders’ protection.

Comment

I would like to advise all the new comers to the Forex market that never take this place as an easy way to earn money. Always work hard and stay focus for the upcoming opportunities. You have to work on your psychology in order to control your emotions as well.

Comment

Forex trading is quite difficult for the beginners but if you have the patience then you can be a successful trader in the future. Many traders lose hope and left trading when they should not have to left. You will surely fall but you need to know how to get up on this market. Best of luck!

Comment

If you want to get success on the Forex market then you have to enter the market with a professional mindset. Your every decision must be calculated as a single mistake can prove costly here. A successful trader is much more able than ordinary people!

Comment

All the experienced were once beginner as you are. A beginner trader needs a lot of motivation and aspiration in order to achieve the hard goals which requires shear efforts to achieve them. Stay blessed all the newbies!

Comment

I have taken a lot of my friends to the forex trading and I always told them to learn about trading and work on the demo account on their own i.e without my help. I always advise them to believe in their own knowledge and never depend on others as no one cares about your profit.

Comment

You should tell him that Forex has caused large losses to many inexperienced and undisciplined traders over the years. You need not be one of the losers.Whether one trades forex or any other asset class, the first step in achieving success is to create and follow a trading plan.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Plus500 offers only CFD service
                              Working...
                              X