X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 seconds 98% working binary trick. not a strategy.

hello guys! i am going to tell you something beyond stratergies. i have a 30 second tricks. (i called it is a trick because it s not a stratergy. i can assure that this trick is 98% working. tested.). if one trade is lost it will be accidently.

I don't like the 30seconds trade options with binary options because the time window for trading is very little

Comment

Binary option trading has its own ethics and values. It is not an easy-to-do job for earning profits. It looks easier but in reality it is not. You have to work with a good money management plan in order to earn profits. As you will get fixed amounts as a payout so you need to stay sharp with your technique. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, I believe in the fact that your strategy is your strength on the money market. You have to enter the binary options with a sound strategy because it is much more risky than the Forex trading. Long-term trading is easier than short-term. Thanks!

Comment

I think binary options trading is a challenging job to do as it ends up in a different way. Yes, if you have the good strategy and market knowledge then you can earn as much as you want. I would like to say best of luck to you as well. Thank you so much!

Comment

This strategy looks a little bit strange to me. What can you actually do in 30 seconds. I would not have time to open and then immediately close my position, let along to make some profits. If you are trading this way then it means that you are very good with keyboard and have good typing skills

Comment

I am with the last poster of that, you are really doing that without any basic thinking at last just by dancing at your keyboard probably. I simply couldn't even understand what will going on the screen if will do that with that speed or something like that really.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X