X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading binary options, cfds and cryptocurrencies

What was the difference of trading binary options from trading CFDs and cryptocurrencies? Were the principles just the same or there are major differences?

The way you trade all of them actually have the very same manners, you look into the spreads, check their directions and so on. The only difference I can think of is the amount of profit and the amount of tax you need to pay when you trade.

Comment

the only difference i see is that cryptocurrencies have mining system wherein increases and decreases the value of the coins

Comment

Very popular assets lately, although they have their own drawbacks, afterall high volatility lets you not only make money, but is accompanied by high risks.

Comment

A lot of traders now are really mad about cryptosurrency. I'm neutral to them, though. Yes, it,s a good tool with volatility which you can use for making big money, but it's not that easy to prognose it.

Comment

Binary trading is different from the traditional trading as it has its own payout, risks, and fundamental. Binary market has different liquidity as well from the traditional market. So you have a learn about it as a seperate platform. What do you people think about it?

Comment

Binary options trading is the expensive style of the trading as compared to retail trading as the spreads are quite higher in the this type of trading. But it has the option of the fast returns and quick profits if you have the sufficient knowledge about it. Am I right?

Comment

Cryptocurrencies have atleast shown some progress towards the positivity and I think the buyers are ready to take them higher and higher on the crypto trading exchanges. What do you think about cryptocurrencies?

Comment

I am a huge follower and supporter of the cryptocurrencies as I think these digital assets are the best money solution and decentralized behavior of the momey market is necessary requirement as well. I believe in the bright future of the cryptos, what do you people believe?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X