X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading experiences from different brokers

what were your different trading experiences you can share if we want to choose the right broker to trade with?

I am a trader of 24option for almost a year now, and I never had any problem with them. Now that they have the cryptocurrency trading I am even happier

Comment

Of course one has to choose the broker so that it would be understandable who it is and what's its story. Also you have to have some reviews about it's work with other traders. All of this should also be criticised and still think with your head so that you don't get deceived.

Comment

You should choose a broker due to your trading strategy. If you scalp, then a broker with high spreads won’t suit you. And in general, look at the broker’s working period, reviews about it and the withdrawal time. You can choose a broker by rating, although the ratings can be different, bought.

Comment

I always say that broker is the oxygen for a professional trader. You need to select the broker who has a good market reputation along with viable reviews from the experienced traders about the broker. You can get an idea about it by discussing it on the forums.

Comment

Many different brokers taught me a lot of things. Now I know that even if everything's been spotless with a broker, there's still a chance to get scammed and lose all your money.

Comment

You need to select the broker with good market reputation as there are people who will surely try to eat your money in a flash by giving you some silly suggessions. You have to consult the experience traders before selecting a broker. You need to research well before selecting a broker.

Comment

Fortunately our foundation got money back with the Recovery Firm’s help. All binary options trading is a scam. If money lost is a lot of money to you like we lost £145,000 to IQoptions and £76,000 to Barc-de-binary and you feel you need to get it back. My advice is to seek professional legal aid immediately, so they can tell you what you can potentially do, contact the Recovery Firm on their complaints support team via firmrecovery@gmail.com and get your funds recovered.

Comment

I am not in favor of changing brokers time to time. You need to choose the best broker for yourself and then trade with it for a long time. Broker and trader must have strong relations as they are dependent on each other. Thank you!

Comment

Well I can definately tell you how to chose the right broker. When making this decision, look first for service, then low trading costs and good value. Although costs are an important consideration, if you are thinking only about commissions when choosing a broker, you might miss the bigger picture.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Plus500 offers only CFD service
                    Working...
                    X