X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stocks, forex and indices to watch for this 2018?

What stocks, forex and indices to watch for this 2018? Aside form the tech companies that do well last 2017, which are the other promising stocks to trade this year?

Blue chip American firms like Boeing (BA), Caterpillar (CAT), Apple (AAPL), Visa (V) and Walmart (WMT) have shown growth and bullish direction from last year, so it might as well be good to follow and trade them this year.

Comment

Are you interested in binary option and bitcoin? I'm an account manager willing to help those that have lost their money to Scammer in one way or another trading. I give you my word that i will meet up with the following criteria
      $1000 get $14,000
      $1,500 get $19,000
      $2,500 get $25,000
      $4,500 get $30,000 - You can create your own account with our recommended broker, then you have access to it at any time, and send me the detail for management - 92% guaranty profit, With a minimum investment of $250 ? Payout within {24} hours after the end of every trading period, contact us on email via fs749064@gmail.com My strategies are free of cost. No hidden charge.

Comment

I am not really looking into stocks right now, I am looking for cryptocurrencies because they really are one of the trends in trading nowadays.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Plus500 offers only CFD service
        Working...
        X