X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearish or Bullish

Are you a bullish or a bearish trader? Which one do you think is more profitable?

I am a bullish trader, I prefer seeing the stock am trading is heading up on the chart because that definitely means big profit for me.

Comment

I am a real bearish trader, I always watch out if there are stocks falling off grace, so I could make profit

Comment

Im a Bullish and I think that it involves more and easy profit by just buying and selling. A long position is simply the purchase of a stock or any other security in anticipation that its price will rise. The overall objective is to buy the stock at a low price and sell it for more than you paid. The difference represents your profit.

Comment

I am much more bearish trader. For me it is easier to predict bearish price movement from bullish. But eventually, if I see the opportunity, I am not reluctant to go with bullish trades.

Comment

Bullish or bearish is defined by market. If uptrend or Bullish we should find right strategy to buy it and if downtrend or bearish we should find right strategy to sell/short it. If we know the structure we can trade both.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Plus500 offers only CFD service
            Working...
            X