X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boomboxie
    started a topic Bitcoin Cash?

Bitcoin Cash?

What are some of the thing we need to know about Bitcoin Cash after the split?

• Ravagerry
    replied
    I think the first thing that it's now like $325 or so, correct ? Which is now more affordable by any means than Bitcoin itself and I do not see anything like BTC will be somewhere near close for that matter. So please make some more news how people should buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Yberi
    replied
    As we have already seen there is huge potential in crypto market. There is also high earnings potential, which drives investors to this market. I think that in the future we will be able to see even higher prices of both Bitcoin and altcoins

Leave a comment:

• Kalistra
    replied
    There are uncertainties on crypto market, but investor are driven to it due to its potential for profit. As long as there is market volatility, the market will exist as it will provide to investors possibility to profit from it. As for a future of crypto, I think that nobody cares in this moment

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    Bitcoin is a huge project still in its initial stage. Nobody knows what will and can actually happen at the end of this project. Will it make successes or not, nobody can tell you at this moment. Yes, some people are investing, but it is more like testing their luck then a real trade

Leave a comment:

• Urlyo
    replied
    Bitcoin cash has got too much attraction since the beginning. It has become an emerging cryptocurrency which has a lot of potential. I bought 1000 BTC Cash in the oresale and they made me a wealthy person in just one year. I am a happy trader for sure after getting this success.

Leave a comment:

• amandaabella5231
    replied

Hello everyone, I was scammed by expert option and that really brought me down. I read through Deo Christopher's post and here i am now i have recovered all that they stole from me although they handle different kinds of recovery. Notify if interested or watsapp him +17817207567

Leave a comment:

• Lerich
    replied
    Where can we learn more about it ? Does it have some information on official bitcoin forum or anywhere else ? It's the first time I hear about this coin. And what was the reason for separate everything with big brother Bitcoin ? You know it all ? Share please

Leave a comment:

• 7engrafel
    replied
    Just browsing this forum a bit, this section to be fair. What's in it really ? What it takes ? I mean what advices you are looking for ? Do you want something to learn ? Something about binary options - then please for sure do it. There are tons of info, GOOD one, not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Rokyn
    replied
    The value of Bitcoin Cash and generally crypto currencies is decentralization from central monetary authority and governments. This was the major contributor to its continuous popularity. As the value of Bitcoin is significantly decreased, Cash could be attain at relatively decent price

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    The two digital currencies will go by the names Bitcoin ABC (core Bitcoin Cash) and Bitcoin SV (Satoshi’s Vision) after the split. The decision to split came after a disagreement of the proposed upgrade by Bitcoin Cash developer Amaury Sechet that added a minor change to transaction ordering.

Leave a comment:

• Gishke
    replied
    Bitcoin Cash is another mega project on the field of cryptocurrencies. The way it gained the appreciation from the users in the form of investments is quite appreciable as far as I think. I am involve in it's trading from a long time and I am earning huge profits as well. You can do the same!

Leave a comment:

• sandrajames
    replied
    Bitcoin cash is a distributed electronic money .it is fork adaptation of bitcoin. It is completely decentralized as there is no outsider prerequisite for the exchange. It Brings sound cash to the world as its satisfying the guarantee of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is impervious to political and social assaults on convention improvement. No single gathering or venture can control it. It is Same as Bitcoin however Bcc expects to illuminate the scaling issue by expanding the square size. The Goal of BCC is to expand the quantity of exchanges to be prepared.

Leave a comment:

• binary1
    replied
    I also would like to invest on bitcoin cash because they have lower value nowadays and are expected to kick up in a not so distant future.

Leave a comment:

• RankDox Candle
    replied
    Bitcoin cash is about to change it's direction and I guess it will be heading bullish in a few more months.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Plus500 offers only CFD service
Working...
X