X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fund transfers with Paypal

If you are trading with binary options, Is it easy to transfer funds via Paypal?

Yes, it's basically the same process as you would do when transferring money from any Paypal account.

Comment

The paypal withdrawal requests takes 1 up to 2 working days

Comment

As far as I know, this is one of the most convenient and safe payment systems. It just didn't suit me.

Comment

Yes, it's very comfortable and convenient) The only thing better than PayPal is withdrawal to card=)

Comment

Does Paypal allows all that ? And withdraw to card also a bit better but still I am not sure. I thought it's better to use things like Netteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) and from there withdraw to somewhere else cause it's their niche to work with. How IRS looks at that transactions ?

Comment

I think that there are several options to transfer your funds. It can be through credit card, your Paypal account or with some other cards widely available on the market. Certainly it all depends on your broker, so you need to ask which payment methods are allowed

Comment

I think that lately many of these companies for funds transfers has updated and changed their policies. So, currently it is not an issue whether you can use Paypal for your money transfer, but it is more if such transfers are allowed by Paypal service

Comment

What do you mean here exactly ? Withdraw or deposit ? Anyway both of them are really doing fine and that's it. I hope you will continue doing so anyway. My main problem with them is probably the fees and that's it. So please keep in mind.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Plus500 offers only CFD service
                  Working...
                  X