X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree with you rashed1, there is no easy money in trading and there never will be, one has to work hard on themselves, learn and be ready for losses.

Comment

The exchange market isn't so simple as it would seem at first glance. many traders who have just started to trade, don't understand all the ins and outs of trading. One has to read a lot for that.

Comment

It’s a strange question. In any business to get success you need to work hard, and forex is no exception. Yes, it takes long-term and hard work, but you can be well rewarded afterwards. The main point is to understand that there will always be mistakes and drawdowns, it’s a usual thing. And you should learn a lesson from them.

Comment

Yes, that's right. Trading is not a simple thing and you need to train a lot. But it's defenitely worth it as trading in forex or binary options open great perspectives.

Comment

If you really want to make profit in binary option trading you must have very good knowledge of it. So always decide what you are going to do. In binary it is very necessary to have that knowledge and understanding.

Comment

Trading with patience and risk management is the best and the easiest way to earn money on the currency market. You have to believe that in order to make thing easier you need to dedicate your time and efforts. If you have the passion and dedication for the trading career then it will be an easier place for you.

Comment

Binary options trading is a great opportunity for the fast returns and the fees is also very low. The main thing to take profit on the Binary Options market is working with the good risk/reward ratio and money management plan. Do you have a plan for your trades?

Comment

Do you have challenges of mismanagement of funds or your broker stocked your funds after accepting bonus or for no reason, i used a few steps to recover all my lost funds in few days without charges . i will gladly share this secret with anyone going through a bad times with any broker and you will be happy in a couple of days. contact me serenamcathur@gmail.com

Comment

Success in Forex trading depends on a great many factors. It depends on patience, yes, but also on knowledge, experience, having a decent, honest broker, a good strategy, having the discipline to make a plan and stick to your strategy, on the psychological resilience to deal with your losses and analyze what went wrong and move on rather than fall apart emotionally, and so on and so forth. It's a long, difficult process to get there.

Comment

Good news to all traders, i was able to recover my stolen funds of $30,000 from a broker that took my funds and denied me access to withdraw my funds till i found this simple steps i took to get all my funds within a week, i will gladly teach anyone going through any hard times with any broker if you will kindly contact me on my email serenamcathur@gmail.com. i take no fee for this.

Comment

I think you need to work with a typical plan in order to get success on any kind of trading platform. You have to take risks which you can afford to take as a blind move can be costly. You need to stay safe guys as much as possible!

Comment

Hello, I'm an expert on Forex/Binary option as you already know, I have work with top stock market offices in three countries and binary option trading has been the best investment that has turned ordinary traders millionaire in a short time. I have been trading in binary option trading for the past 13 yrs with a successful turnout.

Comment

Hello, I'm an expert on Forex/Binary option as you already know, I have work with top stock market offices in three countries and binary option trading has been the best investment that has turned ordinary traders millionaire in a short time. I have been trading in binary option trading for the past 13 yrs with a successful turnout. You can contact me via gooddaytrading001@gmail.com i will teach and guide you how to earn successfully.

Comment

I'm an expert on Forex/Binary option as you already know, I have work with top stock market offices in three countries and binary option trading has been the best investment that has turned ordinary traders millionaire in a short time. I have been trading in binary option trading for the past 13 yrs with a successful turnout. You can contact me via gooddaytrading001@gmail.com i will teach and guide you how to earn successfully.

Comment

I'm an expert on Forex/Binary option as you already know, I have work with top stock market offices in three countries and binary option trading has been the best investment that has turned ordinary traders millionaire in a short time. I have been trading in binary option trading for the past 13 yrs with a successful turnout. You can contact me via gooddaytrading001@gmail.com i will teach and guide you how to earn successfully.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Plus500 offers only CFD service
                                Working...
                                X