X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source of Trading information

What was your favorite source of trading information? Like graphs, helpful information and tips with regards to trading, can you please share?

Are you asking about where can we find data, graphs and movement of the stock market?

Comment

I actually utilizes everything my broker has to offer, like market news feed, updates and stuff. All you need to do is find the kind of broker that provide you everything you need. By the way, I am trading using Optionstars platform.

Comment

You may go online and search for every market movement of the assets you are trading. There are lot of helpful sites and blogs to follow to keep you posted about the market.

Comment

I love to use news sites for that. If you can see trough the BS they post, you will definitely see some trends for some markets there, and not using information of some broker or forum where everybody else is looking creating tons of competition everywhere on currencies.

Comment

If you have good and reliable and also legit broker, then your broker will usually provide everything that you need for trading, including platform, news, charts. Certainly, I like to see other people opinion, so I spy some other broker websites

Comment

My major source of information is certainly my chart and economic calendar. However, in addition I am following business news on some internet websites which cover quite good this topics, but also on TV like for example CNBC and other similar news agencies

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Plus500 offers only CFD service
              Working...
              X