X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think every trader has its own strategy as the strategy is totally dependent on the mental strength and market knowledge. It is a variable for every person and my strategy is to trade with proper stop losses and take profit options. I also use Fibonacci retracement and I love it.

Comment

Begginers need to trade with the smaller volume per trade along with stop losses and take profit. They need to utilize the fundamental indicators for the analysis as much as possible. Best of luck beginners!

Comment

I think that each trader should use demo account to investigate several trading methods. After that, he will be able to know which one suits him the best. This strategy should be executed on live account then

Comment

I fully agree that demo accounts have significant value for every trader. Each trader should utilize this account as much as possible and also as long as needed. It is excellent place to test your trading skills and shape your strategy based on trading method that suits you the best

Comment

I would say that there is not one strategy which is good for all traders. This is why demo account is very suitable to test your trading skills. Then all new traders should open mini or cent account and start gaining experience on real account

Comment

I started learning with InstaForex (here's the link). I like their video tutorials, stuff is pretty well explained. I watched all the tutorials, I'm still learning though.

Comment

Hello
                someone know this indicator for BO & forex
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvhizlcxdnk&t=39s

Comment

Hi guys so many traders have been asking me the secret to my success and i
                  have been telling them all the same thing , i became a success when i got
                  to know about Brasch he changed my life. Today i have a very
                  nice car and i am able to do what ever i want help the motherless babies in their homes and i do not need to leave
                  the house to make money . you all should contact Brasch Now and start
                  making money from your home AND recover your money if you have lost previously.. to reach him you have to send an email to braschadolf 2014 at gmail dot com hopefully you
                  will get a reply .

Comment

Do you often fail in trading?
                    Your money and capital haven't returned yet?
                    Follow the education channel for binary option, forex and other way to make money

https://t.me/binary_easy

better solo trade

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Plus500 offers only CFD service
                    Working...