X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trading with Fibonacci Tool an Advantage?

Do you think using this technique for binary options is a lot more advantageous than using the other tools available? Do you think this tool is fit to use by beginners?

However, analysts have determined that using Fibonacci and binary options is only best for the short term. It is not best when utilized for the long term. They help the trader project for the short term where the prices of the asset or commodity in question are headed. When you use this tool, you are provided with one of the best and most accurate strategies or methods through which you can make better guesses of where prices are heading to.

Comment

In our trading markets, a strong price trend tends to retract, or “retrace”, a portion of its previous path. The most prevalent levels for these “retracements” have been found to be 23.6%, 38.2%, 50.0%, 61.8%, and 100%. When this charting tool is applied to a pricing movement, the remarkable fact is that these ratios hold true over any timeframe and provide high probability insights into where future support and resistance levels may prevail.

Comment

Fibonacci is a sequence of numbers where the last number represents the sum of the two preceding numbers. It has gained huge popularity among traders worldwide and is basically used to identify potentially strong barriers on the trend. This simple mathematical equation has proved to be helpful for both the forex and binary option traders.

Fibonacci Retracements are implemented as indicators through which potentially strong support and resistance barriers can be identified. When used within the sphere of binary options, Fibonacci Retracements can lend a helping hand when identifying the levels where the possibility of trend reversal may occur. The sequence is primarily consisted of five levels which include 23.6%, 38.2%, 61 %, 78.6% and 100 % respectively.

Comment

In my experience dealing with retail traders, I have come to discover that the Fibonacci retracement tool is one of those lesser used technical indicators in market analysis but it is really helpful when you master the technical implication of this thing.

Comment

Fibonacci retracements, fans, arcs, and time series are some of the best technical analysis tools for traders. They are not a perfect indicator (what is right) but they are very helpful if you know the basics.

Comment

Some traders are having a hard time using this Fibonacci retracements because it is somehow difficult to understand by simply looking at the graphs, but once you get to understand about it this tool is really helpful with binary trading.

Comment

I really have to admit from the bottom of my heart that Fibonacci tool is really very hard to understand when you are just starting, but once you get to know it better, your trading becomes more exciting!

Comment

• MarkLBetts
                  MarkLBetts commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are so right about Fibonacci, I remember the first time I encountered this Fibonacci tool I struggled a lot, but when I was able to understand it little by little I think I love how it helps me with my trading though it is not highly recommendable to binary options it is a must you understand a bit of it, to help you out with your trading.

• Pink Panther
                  Pink Panther commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would like to say that what you have just expressed is so true, the very first time I am presented with Fibonacci made me really feel crazy because looking at the figures and the graphs doesn't make it really easy, but as time progresses you are going to say that studying and getting the grasp of Fibonacci is one of the best tool you can use when you are trading and it effectively influence every trade I make.

Using Fibonacci tools can be an advantage if you know how to use it on your advantage but not an assurance that you will gain a higher profitability.

Comment

• Krieger
                  Krieger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What you say is really contradicting, aren't they?

In my mind, Fibonacchi levels is quite a powerful instrument for technical analysis and predicting the market.

Comment

Fibonachcci is good tool for exit measurment

Comment

Yes it could be very beneficial if you trust them. But before using any tool you must do research about them and then decide.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Plus500 offers only CFD service
                    Working...
                    X